SPI22616 - Hydrothread Ceramic Fabric Protectant & Stain Repellant (16 oz)
HydroThread is a super hydrophobic ceramic protective textile coating and stain guard engineered for extreme durability and hydrophobicity on fabric and cloth surfaces that helps repel water and stains without compromising the look, feel, or comfort of th Read more
- Clean fabric surface thoroughly. Ensure surface is completely dry.
- Cover non-fabric areas around surfaces to be treated to prevent overspray.
- Shake bottle well, then mist a light coat onto surface.
- Hold bottle at least 12” from surface and lightly mist fabric while sweeping the bottle back and forth to ensure even coverage.
- For best results, work into fibers with a soft bristled brush.
- Allow to dry for 20 minutes, or until the surface is dry.
- Apply a second coat for maximum protection if desired.
- For best results, allow at least 24 hours to dry. Depending on the climate and pile height, the hydrophobic effects will continue to improve even more after 24 hours of being applied. Always test fabric/fiber for color fastness in an inconspicuous area. For more humid climates, you may need to wait longer in-between coats to allow surface to completely dry.