MIC702 - Waffle Weave Huge SUV Microfiber Drying Towel, 26'' x 35''
MIC_702_01 - Waffle Weave Huge SUV Microfiber Drying Towel, 26'' x 35'' Read more
Waffle Weave Huge SUV Microfiber Drying Towel, 35" x 26"
Why Buy This Product?
- Extra large drying towel for SUVs and large cars
- Corner pockets make it easy to spread towel across large panels
- Ultra-soft and scratch-free
- Waffle weaves quickly wick up water and liquids
- Huge 35 ' ' x 26 ' ' dimensions
- Perfect for large SUVs, trailers, and RVs
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Lint free & scratch free
- Beautiful buttermilk color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
About This Towel
The Chemical Guys Waffle Weave Huge SUV Drying Towel can dry large SUVs in no time. Waffle Weave Huge SUV Drying Towels are perfect for drying large vehicles because they are extra soft, extra absorbent, and extra large. Every towel features a proprietary waffle weave texture that increases surface area, and quickly wicks up water and liquids. Just as waffles trap delicious maple syrup in their square grooves, Waffle Weave towels trap water and detail sprays for fast drying. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Waffle Weave Huge SUV Drying Towels are made with premium microfiber for ultra drying effect. Use Waffle Weave Huge SUV Drying Towels to soak up wash water and quickly dry any car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, or RV. The premium microfiber towel is ultra-soft, and helps prevent any swirls or scratches on paintwork, glass, and other surfaces. Pick up the Chemical Guys Waffle Weave Huge SUV Drying Towel for streak-free glass and paintwork after a wash.
Waffle Grooves Trap Water Quickly And Easily
The Waffle Weave Huge SUV Drying Towel is extra large and extra absorbent. Normal microfiber towels are 16 ' ' square; the Waffle Weave Huge SUV Drying Towel is huge at 35 ' ' x 26 ' '. The extra large towel is big enough to dry an entire SUV by itself. Slip your hands into the unique corner pockets to spread the towel across large panels for faster drying. The unique waffle grooves trap water drops and absorb them directly into the soft microfiber for fast drying times. The towel is made with premium microfiber for a soft touch that absorbs water without scratching paint. Use the Waffle Weave Huge SUV Drying Towel to soak up water on its own, or pair it up with a drying aid or quick detail spray for enhanced water absorption. Dry any large car, truck, motorcycle, or SUV quickly and without streaks or scratches with the Chemical Guys Waffle Weave Huge SUV Drying Towel.
Special Pocket Design
The Waffle Weave Huge SUV Drying Towel makes it easy to dry SUVs and large vehicles. Each Waffle Weave Huge SUV Drying Towel has four hand pockets sewn into the sides. Slip your hands into two opposite corners and glide the entire towel over large vehicle panels to dry them in one pass. Hold on to opposite corners and dry large vertical surfaces like doors and fenders by just walking past the vehicle. For smaller areas, simply fold the towel in half and buff as you would with traditional smaller microfiber towels. The possibilities are endless, and all result in the same thing: spotless paint, glass, metal, and plastic.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent! To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.