- Unscrew fluid tank from foam cannon unit.
- Fill fluid tank with water (for best results, use warm water.)
- Add 1-3 ounces of your favorite Chemical Guys car wash shampoo to the fluid tank.
- Attach fluid tank to foam cannon unit.
- Rinse car with water to remove loose debris and grime
- Reattach bottle and attach TORQ Foam Cannon to pressure washer wand
- Cover car with thick car wash foam to lift and lubricate stuck-on dirt from the surface
- If needed, Proceed with 2-bucket car wash method to gently remove any dirt without installing any swirls or scratches
- Rinse car clean, then dry with premium microfiber towels
Maintaining The TORQ Professional Foam Cannon Snow Foamer
- Rinse soap solution bottle clean with fresh water
- Run plain water through the foam cannon under pressure to purge detergent and soap from the internal components
- Cycle with warm or hot water to break down thick soap residues
- Unscrew soap solution bottle and allow to air dry, then reattach before storing
- Store the TORQ Foam Cannon in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
The Professional Snow Foam Cannon works with any gas or electric pressure washer 500-3,500 PSI. Never exceed 4,200 PSI with either cannon. Minimum 1.4 GPM; 2.0 GPM recommended; Never Exceed 5.3 GPM. Units ship with a standard ¼’’ Quick-Connect Plug Quick Release that directly attaches Foam Cannon to pressure washer wand.
**Note: Some pressure washers require an additional adapter to be used with this foam cannon.