Ultra Plush Microfiber Towel, Gray 16" x 16" (3 Pack)
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium ultra-soft towel
- Perfect for light cleaning and final-touch wiping
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Microfiber edges reduce scratches and increase absorbency
- Two plush heights for unlimited versatility
- Convenient 16 ' ' x 16 ' ' dimensions tackle any big detailing task
- Light gray color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
About This Towel
Chemical Guys Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels are professional scratch-free towels for premium detailing applications. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for ultimate softness and durability, and an absorbent microfiber-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Use Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels to wipe away quick detail sprays, spray waxes, and premium paste waxes and sealants from any car, truck, motorcycle, or RV. Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels are perfect for final-touch wiping because they are ultra-soft, ultra-plush, and stitched for scratch-free detailing. Every towel features dual pile lengths: one short nap side, one high nap side. Use the high pile to wipe away dust and debris and buff away detail sprays for a streak-free shine. The low pile side is perfect for removing cured paste waxes and sealants. Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels come with exclusive microfiber-banded edges that are ultra-soft, and help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. When only the best towels will do for premium detailing work, choose the Chemical Guys Ultra Plush Microfiber Towel.
Versatile Scratchless Detailing Towel
Although the Ultra Plush Microfiber Towel is tailored for final touch detailing, its versatility is truly unlimited for all applications. The dual plush pile heights makes short work of liquids and solids alike. Gently pick up heavy dirt in one direction in the high pile side, and clean windows and glass with the short pile. Use the high pile side to soak up wash water, detail sprays, and waterless wash solutions. Buff away dried wax, sealant, and polish with the short pile side without fear of scratching the surface. The premium microfiber-banded edge further reduces the chance of scratching when buffing and drying along the edge of the towel. Use the Ultra Plush Microfiber Towel during any full detail, weekly car wash, or for quick cleanups at a car show or concours showcase.
Premium Grade Microfiber
Microfiber is a miraculous blend of Polyester and Polyamide, and the ratio of the two determines the softness of the fabric. Low grade microfiber towels are made with 80/20 microfiber, and can scratch paint. Chemical Guys Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for an extra soft feel that drastically reduces the risk of scratching sensitive automotive surfaces. Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels also feature premium microfiber-banded edges for an extra-soft feel all the way to the edges. Professional detailers, meticulous collectors, and serious enthusiasts all choose Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels for all their light cleaning and final-touch detailing jobs.
Exclusive Microfiber Edging
Chemical Guys Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels are premium grade microfiber towels with ultra-soft microfiber edging sewn around the towel. Some microfiber towels have hard nylon or soft silk edges. Only microfiber traps and encapsulates dirt to prevent scratches and swirls. Chemical Guys Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels protect sensitive areas from damage over 100% of the towel 's surface. The microfiber edge also adds extra absorbent surface area to the towel, decreasing buffing times and effort needed to detail any car. Choose Chemical Guys Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels for next-level detailing applications where scratch sensitivity and time are major factors.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent! To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.