Monster Edgeless Microfiber Towel, White 16" x 16" (Pack of 3)
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium soft towel for general detailing jobs all over any vehicle
- Laser-cut edgeless design further reduces scratches
- Convenient 16 ' ' x 16 ' ' dimensions tackle any detailing task
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Uniform looped pile for extreme versatility
- Luxurious white color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
About This Towel
Chemical Guys Monster Edgeless Professional Microfiber Towels are premium quality towels for sensitive detailing applications. Monster Edgeless Microfiber Towels are versatile for all interior and exterior detailing applications because they are soft, durable, and scratch-free. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Monster Edgeless Microfiber Towels are made with a select 70/30 blend of microfiber for exceptional softness and durability. Laser-cut edgeless sides drastically reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Every towel is woven with a durable and versatile uniform pile that easily wicks up liquids, picks up dirt and dust, and buffs away dried wax. When only soft, fine, and edgeless towels will do for general detailing work, choose the Chemical Guys Monster Edgeless Microfiber Towel.
Versatile Scratchless Detailing Towel
The Monster Edgeless Microfiber Towel is designed for general purpose detailing with unlimited versatility in all applications. The uniform weave thicknesses makes short work of liquids and solids alike. Use the uniform looped pile to soak up wash water, detail sprays, and waterless wash solutions. Buff away dried glaze, wax, sealant, and polish without fear of scratching the surface. The convenient 16 ' ' x 16 ' ' size is versatile for all detailing applications, inside and outside any vehicle. Gently pick up heavy dirt in one direction, then flip to a clean side and buff away any streaks. The exclusive laser-cut edgeless design further reduces the chance of scratching when buffing and drying along the edge of the towel. Use the Monster Edgeless Microfiber Towel during any full detail, weekly car wash, or for quick cleanups at a car show or concours showcase.
Premium Grade Microfiber
Microfiber is a miraculous blend of Polyester and Polyamide, and the ratio of the two determines the softness of the fabric. Low grade microfiber towels are made with 80/20 microfiber, and can scratch paint. Chemical Guys Monster Edgeless Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for an extra soft feel that drastically reduces the risk of scratching sensitive automotive surfaces. Monster Towels also feature a laser-cut edgeless design for an extra-soft feel all the way to the edge. Professional detailers, weekend warriors, and serious enthusiasts all choose Monster Edgeless Microfiber Towels for all their final-touch detailing jobs.
Laser-Cut Edgeless Design
The Monster Edgeless Microfiber Towel uses an exclusive edgeless design to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Every Chemical Guys Monster Towel is laser-cut to produce a premium soft towel without any hard edge that can scratch paint. While cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint, Chemical Guys Monster Edgeless Microfiber Towels have no edge, and protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel 's surface. Detailers and weekend warriors routinely spend countless hours of meticulous work to achieve the perfect finish, only to have it ruined by the final wipe of their cheap bulk-bought towel. Don 't get fooled again: see why detailing professionals, hardcore enthusiasts, and show car gurus choose Chemical Guys Monster Edgeless Microfiber Towels for luxurious detailing jobs where scratch sensitivity is a vital factor.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent! To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.