Chubby Supra Microfiber Towel, Red, 36" x 25"
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium finishing towel for final-touch wiping
- Extra large 36 ' ' x 25 ' ' to wipe down an entire car on its own
- Hot red color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Microfiber-stitched edges further reduce scratches
- Two plush heights for unlimited versatility
About This Towel
Chemical Guys Red Chubby Supra Microfiber Towels are extra-large ultra-soft final touch detailing towels for paintwork and exterior detailing. Chubby Supra Towels are useful in all interior and exterior detailing applications because they are soft, durable, and scratch-free, but are extra soft for final touch wiping for a streak-free shine on paintwork. Chubby Supra Towels are made with a select 70/30 blend of microfiber for exceptional softness and durability, and a luxurious microfiber-stitched edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. The hot red fabric easily highlights any picked up dirt or debris, which gives the detailer time to flip the towel to a clean side to avoid scratching paintwork. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Every towel features one thin weave side, and one thick weave side. Use the thick pile side to wipe up and trap dust and debris and buff away detail sprays for a streak-free shine, and the thin weave side to remove cured paste waxes and sealants. Choose the Chemical Guys Red Chubby Supra Microfiber Towel for final touch wiping at the end of any detail job.
Quality Final Touch Detailing Towel
The Red Chubby Supra Microfiber Towel is designed for final touch wiping for a perfect finish on any vehicle. The towel is woven with two different pile heights for versatile use in or outside any vehicle. Use the thick side to soak up wash water, detail sprays, and waterless wash solutions without leaving any streaks behind. Buff away dried wax, sealant, and polish with the thin weave without fear of scratching the surface or leaving behind patches of dry wax. The expanded 36 ' ' x 25 ' ' size is large enough to wipe down an entire vehicle by itself. Gently pick up heavy dirt in one direction in the thick weave, and clean windows and glass with the thin side. The premium microfiber-stitched edge further reduces the chance of scratching when buffing and drying along the edge of the towel. Use the Red Chubby Supra Microfiber Towel during any full detail, weekly car wash, or for quick cleanups at a car show or concours showcase.
Premium Grade Microfiber
Chemical Guys Red Chubby Supra Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for an extra soft feel that drastically reduces the risk of scratching sensitive automotive surfaces. Microfiber is a miraculous blend of Polyester and Polyamide, and the ratio of the two determines the softness of the fabric. While cheap microfiber towels are made with rough 80/20 microfiber that scratches paint, Red Chubby Supra Towels are blended with the softest 70/30 blend for scratch free detailing. Red Supra Towels also feature microfiber-stitched edges for an extra-soft feel all the way to the edge. Professional detailers, weekend warriors, and serious enthusiasts all choose Red Chubby Supra Microfiber Towels for all their final-touch detailing jobs.
Final Touch Detailing Tips
The last few wipes on a car can set off the perfect detail job, or ruin the whole experience with streaks, runs, or swirls and scratches. Enthusiasts upgrade to Red Chubby Supra Microfiber Towels to finish every detail job with perfection. Follow these simple tips to ensure a flawless finish:
- 1. Always wipe cars in straight lines: any bits of missed dirt wiped in circles leave longer scratches that are easier to see, and harder to remove.
- 2. Always use proper lubrication: whether using premium car wash soap to remove dirt, quick detail sprays to remove streaks, or clay bar lubricant when decontaminating a car, use the right tools for the job.
- 3 .Follow the Detail Flowchart: auto detailing is about cleaning, restoration, and protection. The Detail Flowchart has the best order of operations for detailing any vehicle.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent! To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.