How To Use:
How to Use
1. Concentrated and highly versatile 1 oz mixes with 4-5 gallons of water for a superior wash.
2. Always start by washing the tires and wheels first.
3. Don't use the same wash water on your car's paint as you do your tires and wheels.
4. Always wash vehicle when the surface is cool.
5. Rinse the vehicle with water to remove loose grit and surface dirt.
6. Start washing from the top down and rinse the car often.
7. Frequent rinsing is important if you are washing on a warm day.
8. Do not allow the soapy water to dry on your paint.
9. Use a final rinse of free-flowing water (nozzle off the hose) allowing the water to sheet.