How To Use:
- Use two buckets whenever washing your car: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 oz. of your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap, and the other bucket with plain water.
- Insert a Dirt Trap bucket insert into each bucket to catch car wash dirt and keep the wash water clean and scratch-free.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy wash mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt and grime, then wring it out on the ground to purge the dirt from the mitt.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
- Rinse out the Premium Extra Thick Wash Mitt with fresh water and air dry after every wash.
- For heavier stuck in dirt and grease, machine wash the Premium Extra Thick Wash Mitt with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and hot water, and air dry for best results.